Chart for dosing feral colony using the 10 MG Nonovulin Tablets from Bulgaria purchased on Ebay as a LIQUID SUSPENSION:
Total Number of Cats in the Colony - Dosage per colony / Frequency
LESS THAN 5 cats: 0.5 ml ONCE a week (NOTE DECIMAL HERE! 0.5 ML! NOT 5 ML!)
5-7 cats: 1.0 ml ONCE a week
8-11 cats: 1.5 ml ONCE a week
12-15 cats: 1.0 ml TWICE A WEEK
16-19 cats: 1.5 ml TWICE A WEEK
20-23 cats: 1.6 ml TWICE A WEEK
24-27 cats: 2.0 ml TWICE A WEEK
28-31 cats: 2.2 ml TWICE A WEEK
32-35 cats: 2.5 ml TWICE A WEEK
36-39 cats: 2.8 ml TWICE A WEEK
40+ cats: 3.0 ml TWICE A WEEK
1) This medication MUST be mixed in CANNED cat food & served on multiple plates or dishes (NO PAPER). Use one 5.5 oz can of cat food for every 3 cats in your colony. It is very important to spread it out on as many plates as possible so that the entire colony is being medicated as evenly as possible.
2) Shake the bottle of medication vigorously as the MA/Nonovulin settles to the bottom. It is very important that the MA/Nonovulin is mixed thoroughly before dosing to avoid under/overdose. Divide the appropriate dose of medication for your colony evenly among the plates of food and mix it thoroughly into each plate of food.
3) DO NOT DISPENSE IN MILK OR MILK PRODUCTS!
4) Store medication with dark amber bottle tightly capped in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Refrigeration will retard molding if you can’t use solution up within a few days of mixing.
5) Wash syringe (No needles used!) with dish soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Allow syringe to air dry on a paper towel.
For colonies that require a frequency of 2 times per week, the dosages MUST be spaced out.
Use ONLY distilled water. Some MA tablets such as the Bulgarian/Ebay Nonovulin tablets may contain lactose & other ingredients/fillers that may mold after a few days of mixing. If your liquid suspension molds within a few days from using tablets mixed with water, then use the DRY mixing method as outlined below. Refrigerate any liquid suspension to help retard spoilage. Remember to always shake well before each use.